Labels

woensdag 2 maart 2011

I love her and that's the begin of everything [Part 5]


"Oh my god. I didn't know it was him. Uhh,, What should I do now. Why am I so nervous. I really didn't imaginate that it was that boy from the auditions. The cap boy is the audition boy. I don't know why I am so nervous. It's just a boy, I started talking, so I should continue it. No matter what, I'm going to be myself", Audrey thinks. "Yeah he was really annoying, so was Anna your real name?", the audition boy was asking. "No haha, my name is Audrey, what's your name?", Audrey laughs. "My name is Ryan", the boy says.

 "Ryan? Isn't that the boy who has to come after me by the auditions. Why didn't he go? Should I ask him? No, I think he already forgot that I was there", is Audrey thinking. "So where are you going?", he asks. "I'm going to a wedding", she says. "Oh me too, which wedding are you heading too?", Ryan questions. "It's a wedding of the daughter of a friend of my mother", she's saying. "Oh, okay, do you also know who that daughter is, because I'm also going to a wedding, so maybe are we going to the same wedding", he guesses. "No, I really don't know. I only know that I have to go to Almelo. There is the wedding", she says. "I need to go there too, I think we are going to the same wedding. The wedding is coming Thursday, but why are you going there now?", Ryan interrogates.

"Uh, I had to go there from my mum. She wanted me to go there, because she couldn't go there. It's an Indian wedding, so I need to help preparing she said to me, but I don't know that much about Indian weddings, although my mum is an Indian, she never brought me up with her culture", she says. "And what about your dad?", Ryan asks. "My dad is born here, he's a Hollander. But what really funny is, that my dad was really strict in some things. If I can't do something, I really can't. But my mum always helped me, she is really kind, soft, and not strict", Audrey says. "Haha, really funny family", he says. "Hey Ryan, I'm going to sleep for a while, I didn't sleep good this night, and I'm really tired, so If we are there, do you want to wake me up?", Audrey requests. "Yes I'll do", he says.

Then Audrey fell in sleep and Ryan was listening music and looking outside. "I never know that I would meet this girl again. And she's going with me to the wedding of my sister. She actually doesn't know that, I don't know if I should tell her or not. She would know by herself. But what I'm thinking is.. Is she the girl who I played with when I was a child? Is she the one I really liked when I was soo young? All those memories, I shared with that girl, is that her? The girl who leaved me, without saying something to me, was that her? Because, Audrey says she's going to a wedding because it was the daughter of the friend of her mum. That could be that aunty of that girl I know. I don't know I'm soo confused. My mum has a lot of friends, so It shouldn't be her mum, who I'm mentioning".

 Slightly Ryan looks down and sees that Audrey is sleeping on his arm. He smiles. "She's so cute, look her sleeping haha, really lovely.. Oh she's moving, I should be silent". Audrey puts her arm through his arm and sleeps gently further. "I don't know. Why is my heart beating this fast, when she's sleeping on me? I don't know. Do I love her? No way, I even don't know who she is, so why would I?", he thinks and the bus stops by the busstop they have to go.

Thanks for reading, the next part will be coming soon! So keep an eye on the blog =D
xxxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...