Labels

dinsdag 29 maart 2011

I love her and that's the begin of everything [Part 10]

Sorry guys, I didn't write a lot these days. But I wrote for you today the next part of this story. I hope you all like it!



"Ohmygod, she is really beautiful! I think she's sleeping now, because I can hear her breathe slowly. She is super cute, now she has closed her eyes. I'm actualy not really sleepy,
so.. I'm going to watch her", Ryan thinks while he was staring at her. Ryan comes a bit closer to Audrey, so he can almost touch her. "Should I touch her? No, I'm afraid she would wake-up or something". After a while Audrey grabs with her hands Ryan, moves herself towards him and press herself against him. Ryan doesn't know what to do. "She told me this, but I said we'll see later, but now.. I don't know what to do. She's lying on me, holding me tight like a child does by the mother. You know, I really like her lying on me.. It feels like I have to protect her", he thinks. Ryan puts his arms around her and holds Audrey tight. He strokes her softly on her head. "What has she soft hair.", thinks Ryan.


"Ryan", hears Ryan. "Huh who called me?", he looks around while he was holding Audrey. "Ryan". Ryan looks down at Audrey and listens carefully. "Ryan". "Is it Audrey who calls me?", Ryan thinks. "Ryan", says Audrey in her sleep. "Yes", Ryan says. He knows she was sleeping, but wanted to hear what she was going to say.


"You know, I really missed you all these years. I shouldn't have left you like that. I was 7 when I had to leave you. I didn't know a lot. What I knew was that I had to move to another city, far away from you. That was because my dad had a job there, so we had to move. But I knew that in the morning when we had to go, and you wasn't there around. I couldn't tell you at that moment. I gave a letter to your dad, and I hope he gave it to you. But I didn't tell you this, because I thought you was mad at me. Or maybe.. Did you forget me?", she mumbles.


 Ryan was silent. "Oh my god, my dad never gave me a letter. I never knew why she was gone, and didn't tell me, but I get now who should have tell me, but didn't." he thinks. "No I didn't forget you Audrey", Ryan said. "Ryan, are you mad at me?", Audrey asks while she was dreaming. "No, not at all. Audrey, do you like me like how I am? From the past and now?", he asks her. "Ryan, I always love you", Audrey says soft. It was silent. Ryan moves a bit back, so he could look at Audrey's face. She was sleeping, her eyes were closed and she was still holding him with her hands on his shirt.


"Ryan what about you then?", she asks still with her eyes closed. "I think she says this like it's a dream or something. But she doesn't know I can hear everything what she says. This is important to me, because I need to know a lot of her". "Ryan, why are you silent? Don't you like me? Am I too changed? Tell me Ryan, tell me!", Audrey yells in her sleep. Ryan looks at her and sees a tear dropping on the bed. Another tear was coming, but Ryan wipes it away, and says: "No Audrey, I love you", and moves towards Audrey and holds her in his arms.


Thanks for reading! The next part will be coming soon! So keep an eye on the blog =D


xxx

1 opmerking:

  1. leuk dat jullie me volgen.
    Bedankt.
    Ik hoop dat jullie vaker komen kijken.
    Xx Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...