Labels

zaterdag 5 maart 2011

I love her and that's the begin of everything [Part 7]


"Ohmygod, I see a ice-cream car. I never saw a ice-cream car on this time outside. I really want one. Should I ask if he wants one?", Audrey thinks. "Ahh, I see a ice-cream car over there. Should we get an ice cream?". "On this time?". "Yeah, I really want to get one, please?", Audrey begs him. "Hmm, okay, come then", he says. "Yeahh!!", she's saying loud. When they were by the car Audrey and Ryan were looking what they wanted.

 "I want a vanilla  ice-cream! What do you want?", she's asking and looks at Ryan. "I want a chocolate one", he says. Audrey looks again at Ryan. "He still likes chocolate as before. he hasn't changed at all?", she thinks. Ryan pays and they walk further. "This ice-cream is so delicious! Is yours yum?", she asks. "Yeah, haha, you really like ice-cream a lot right?", he guesses.

"Haha duh! Ice-cream is soo lovely, whatever weather it is or season, I will eat ice-cream anytime", she says with a smile. "Woow you are really fast, you've already finished your ice-cream haha, do you always eat fast?", she asks. "Yeah, you know, I like ice-cream too, if I like something, I will eat it so fast, because it's delicious", he says. "I will eat it extra slow, so I can enjoy my ice-cream", she says and smiles.

"Haha, do you eat always like this?", Ryan asks. "Huh why?", asks Audrey after she finished her ice-cream. "You've got a lot ice-cream on your nose and mouth", he says. "Oh haha", she laughs embarrassed. She wipes with her hand her nose and around her mouth. "It's still on your face", he says. She wipes again, but it still didn't go.

Ryan looks at her and comes closer to Audrey. Audrey looks at him and doesn't know what to do. Ryan touches softly with his finger her corners of her mouth and wipes off the ice-cream. He touches her lips and sweeps some ice-cream away and looks in her eyes. Audrey looks away, and she gets shy. Ryan smiles, while she was looking away. "Should I kiss her?", Ryan thinks. "No, that's a bit weird. She doesn't know me, and me either. So that's sad", he thinks and goes back.

"What a lovely girl is she, so cute shy. I wished she was the girl from my past. If she is, I would do everything to get her. Because those memories I had with that girl in my past is soo great. She always called me Beau, because when I was young I wasn't the handsome boy. And I was before always bullied by boys, and they will always call me Ugly. And she always yelled at them back that they were ugly, and I was beautiful, And she shorted beautiful in beau, which in French means beautiful. I will always call her Dolly, because she was really lovely and cute like a Doll. These beautiful memories, I will never forget them. Oh the house is over there", Ryan thinks. "We are nearby the house", he says. "Which one is it?", she asks. "It's that grand one with a lot of lights". "Oh that one, wooow, really beautiful!".
                             
thanks for reading!  The next part will be coming soon. So keep an eye on the blog!

xxx

1 opmerking:

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...