Labels

vrijdag 4 maart 2011

Jewelry

This is Nis!, I want to share my jewelry with you!
I have a lot jewelry, but I'm just going to show you the jewelry,
I like the most and like to wear a lot =D
This is my earringbox. I put here all my earrings in. It's really to put the ear rings in, and to take it out =D
It's not really expensive. The price is under the 4 euro. I give this box as a tip.
I really love this earrings. You can combinate it with everything. 
I prefer gold earrings more than silver. I don't know I like silver too,
but gold shines more than silver I think. 
This is the box where I put my chains, rings and bracelets.
 I got this from Lis for my last birthday. Really lovely right?    
I've got those soo long, but I still like it. I've got those from the market haha, really cheap =D
I usually buy jewelry really cheap. I don't like to spend that much money on jewerly. I think it's important if your outfit looks good, and jewerly is an adding to it. But needed also! haha,

 I really love this bracelet with those hearts. I really like hearts on bracelets =D

This is a simple chain. It has no pendant, but I still love simple gold chains! ;P

Like I said, I love bracelets with hearts, this one is a gold one, with a lot of pendants. I really like pendants. Some bracelets have a lot of pendants which means something.

These are anklets. I've got 2 different ones, but I usually wear this. Not in the winter of course, I mostly wear it in the summer.

I love this chain soo much. I got this from a friend on my last birthday. It has a black bow with pendants like a key and some balls. I really like to wear this by a dress or something. hahaha

Do you like my taste in jewelry or not? Tell me about your taste!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooh , dat laatste bedeltje vind ik echt prachtig !
    Mona

    brutaldiamonds.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. cute!!!

    Danniella

    http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...