Labels

dinsdag 22 maart 2011

Make-Up


Haay everybody! This is Nis! Like Lis told you, we are really busy now. We've got a lot of homework and the testweek is coming next week. So that's why we are busy. But we still try to post! I'm going to post today about my eye hahaha. It is not really special or something, but let's see :



In the morning I woke up, and saw the sun shining outside. I was really happy and wanted to be really summer-looking today. So I dressed a bit colourful and put sunglasses in my hair, and thought about make-up. Hmm, I put a black line with my eyepencil and mascara and thought about eyeshadow. And I choose the color blue!

Like you can see I took pictures in different positions. I was really in a photography mood, so that's why haha.. I need to do a lot today, like learning and stuff, but I want to post first this.

Hahaha you can see me taking the picture with my camera in my eye. That's soo difficult, if you have no one in your house to take pictures of your eye. You have to take pictures and have to look if the picture is okay or not. It took me atleast 10 minutes to make some good pictures.

I hope I can post tomorrow. I'm going to buy new shoes! I'm going to take heels, although I'm tall, I really like heel-shoes.. I post tomorrow hopefully some pictures of my shoes.

xxxx tell me if you like the make-up

2 opmerkingen:

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...