Labels

vrijdag 4 maart 2011

Photoshoot!

Hi everybody! This is Nis! =D
 Me and Lis had today some time to spend to take pictures.
We didn't had really much time, so that's why we couldn't take that much pictures,
I really don't like the pictures of me, so that's why im going to publish
some pictures of Lis again. I want to do some pictures later,
so don't be sad =D

1.
I really love this picture. She smiles a little, and looks up, that's really beautiful! She's really beautiful as you all can see haha. I was thinking if I should post this picture in color or black and white or a gold contrast.
I choose for black and white.

2.
This is such a lovely look. How you say that,, uhm.. really artistic look. You can say that she's a good model!
Actually I post today black and white and gold contrast pictures, cuz I don't think color is making this picture artistic, that's why I choose this.

3.
Do you people think this is a nice picture. Yes I do, I hope Lis like it too. I choose black and white for this picture. Lis is laughing on this picture, that makes the picture extra good =D
This is Lis talking: I don't like this picture! I don't want to ruin the post but my nose looks awful. 

4.
I really love this picture too. She's looking away, what makes the picture extraordinary =D
Lis: I do not like this picture either :s

Which picture do you like? Tell us! Comments, tips/advice are welcome!

3 opmerkingen:

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...