Labels

donderdag 17 maart 2011

Gouda

This is Nis. And I wanted to say sorry to you all, that we weren't posting that much these days. It was because we had it too busy with a lot of things. Tuesday we went to a city with school.
After that I was eating dinner by Lis. And we went to our schoolmusical in the evening. So we both had not the time to post. But that's why I'm posting now about Tuesday. It was an amazing day.

We went to Gouda in the morning. We live in Leiden so we had to take the train. [it's now 22:22!]
We met the group around 9 o clock. And we took some pictures in the train haha.. Here you can see a picture :

We came in Gouda and went to musea. We saw a lot of things of the 17-19st century. It was really boring, but we were having fun!

This is our group photo, I took with my camera =D..
We had really much fun! I took also some pictures in the museum.
You can see some :





I was really enthousiast taking pictures. But seriously, I really love to take pictures.
I'm really happy someone invented the camera! Because I really take pictures of everything.
I want to look later at those pictures, and want to smile, and remember those memories.
Don't you think so?
We couldn't shop in Gouda, because we hadn't that much time. This is how Gouda looks like :





Haha, It was such a nice day! I won't forget that day haha,
I took a last picture with a group again:
So do you like this posting? Tell us about it!

xxxx Nis

1 opmerking:

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...