Labels

zondag 6 maart 2011

About me

This is me Nis. Like I promised before, I took some pictures of myself. I'm going to tell you about myself.
I'm living in Holland, and I like to : surf on sites, shop, msn, do something fun with friends, enjoy life!
I was born in 27 november 1994, so I'm 16. I met Lis when I was 12, in college. I needed time to get to know her, like an half a year, and became good friends with her. Later that turned into best best friends!

I can't lie, so when I lie, Lis always finds out. That's not good.. I like to smile. I will always think : "Don't Worry Be Happy", that's my motto too. When I had problems Lis wrote on my memo board : "Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid all the crap, take chances and never have regrets because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted". That made me go through my problems.

 I can't see a life without her. I feel like she's my soulmate. I can share everything with her. From gossip to problems. I haven't got much problems with Lis. If we get problems, we will solve it. We will talk about it. And on the end we understand it and leave it. That's how we are. Lis is going to post a bit of herself later.

You can say we are both pretty intelligent, we are doing the highest level in college "Gymnasium". Lis and I aren't in the same class now. We were the last 3 years in the same class, but now anymore. She's in class 4VB and I'm in class 4VA.

What I don't like is : PROBLEMS [everyone] , lies, bullying, stuff what would other people make sad, lose their self. What I'm afraid of is : thunder, spiders..



This is what my make-up looked like. I used eyeshadow, the colors are light blue, dark blue and dark brown. And then I used eye pencil and mascara.

What do you think about me? Do you like this post? Comments please!

5 opmerkingen:

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...