Labels

woensdag 9 maart 2011

I love her and that's the begin of everything [part 9]


"Oh my god. I didn't know that I had to share a room with him. Is this a plan of aunty? No way, not funny at all. He doesn't know that I'm that girl of his past I think. Should I tell him at least now? Or not.. hmmm, let's see.", thinks Audrey while they walk to their room. "This is our room", Ryan says and opens the door.

"Woow it's a big room! With a long balcony! and a closet! Woow are they rich or something? They have such a big house, with such a great rooms!", yells Audrey and looks around the room. "Haha, yeah they are rich. They have 2 daughters and 2 sons. 2 daughters are doing a medical job. Surya is an advocate and the other son is also doing something. So they are kind of rich yeah". "Woow, This bed is so nice. It's a beautiful canopy bed. Ah with beautiful colored curtains", she calls and plumps on the bed.

"this is really comfortable, ah I really want to sleep, I'm really tired. Can I?", she asks. "Haha of course you can, I'm sleepy too, I'm going to sleep also", he says and goes to the bathroom and takes a shower. After he showered  Audrey goes to the bathroom and takes a shower. After she showered she put her pajama on and opens the door of the bathroom. "Hey are you already sleeping?", she asks him when she sees him lying on the bed.

"Yeah I'm really tired, so I'm lying here", he answers. Audrey looks around her and realizes that there is only one bed. She doesn't know what to do, so she stands there. "What are you doing? You said you're sleepy, just go sleep then?", he says. "Uhh... Actually... I didn't know there was one bed here", she says soft and blushes."So what? I can't see the problem?", he says. "uhhh,,... ", she hesitated shy and looks down. Ryan smiles and says : "I'm not going to do anything to you, so come, just sleep. If I do something to you, you can complain to my mum about me". Audrey smiles and comes towards the bed and crawls on the other side of the bed under the covers. Audrey lies on her side so she can see Ryan's face.

"You've got a lot of space, and I've got a lot of space. So there is no way of me touching you, so don't worry. Hey are you walking while you sleep?", he says. "haha, no I don't walk. But.. I've got something else. And that's why I'm afraid of. You know, when I sleep I always sleep with my teddy bear. He is really big, so I can hug him. And I'm so used to sleep like that, that I can't sleep without something to hug. So... That's why I was hesitating before".

"Oh, so do you have your teddy bear with you?", Ryan asks. "No, because it's soo big, I can't take it with me", she says. "Oh you're right. So what do you want to say now? ", he asks. "Uhm, I'm afraid I would do something to you, then you doing something to me", she blushes. "Hahaha, no I'm a man, I'm strong. Don't worry about that. We'll see okay? Just sleep now, I'm going to sleep". "Okay good night!". "Yeah you too".


Thanks for reading! The next part will be coming soon! So keep an eye on the blog =D

And tell me what you think about the story, and what you expect of part 10!

xxx

4 opmerkingen:

  1. am guessin smfins going 2 happen between them 2..??..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hahaha that could be. How do you want the story to end?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. obviously them being together.. but dont tel me part 10 is the ending..??..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. No ofcouse not, I'm going to bing part 100 out hahaha.. I'm not sure.. But I've got a lot ideas so.. But I want to know what you all think about it..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...