Labels

dinsdag 1 maart 2011

I love her and that's the begin of everything [Part 4]


a small change people. I changed the Christmas holiday in may-holiday, or else it won't be like what I thought =D

"Oh my god, when does this stupid bus come?, Audrey is thinking while she's waiting in the busstop. I hate this. It's already 9 o clock, and it should be here on time. Hmmm.. I need to travel one hour in that stupid bus, because the train is far from my town, and I don't like the train so much. Hmm.. oh there is the bus".  Audrey got on the bus. "Woow there are really much people here for 9 o clock, is really unbelievable. Oh there is a place free".

 She put her weekend bag between her legs and looked on her right. She sat next a boy who hides his face with a cap and didn't move at all. "Huh, why isn't he moving? Oh he is sleeping haha". She was playing Fall Down on her Iphone. She saw the boy moving a bit and wished she could sleep like him in the bus. "I'm not a type to sleep in the bus at all, I'm always worried, what would happen when the bus passes the place I'm heading to. But I'm really tired, and want to sleep. The capboy is moving, I think he is awake.. Hmm should I say a hi? Or not.. No leave it".

 "Hi babe, what's your name?", is a boy asking looking at her on the seat for her. "Uhhh.. my name is uhmm.. Anna". "Oh nice name, my name is Augustin, you're looking good babe, what's your number?", that boy asks. "What the fuck, is he thinking? I never give my number to him, what should I say? Girls always has this kind of problems. Boys never have problems like this ", Audrey thinks. "Wait, I don't know my number really good, because it's a new number", she said. "Oh that's not a problem, I'll give you my number. You should call me, and I have yours then", he said.

 "No need, wait", Audrey said, and grabbed the phone of the capboy next her. "I can see him looking at me like what the hell are you doing, but I'm sorry, I'll explain later", was Audrey thinking. She called with his phone her phone and saw his number. "Yeah I have my number now. It's 066979899", she said to Augustin. "Yes I've got it, I'll call you tonight then. So how old are you?", Augustin asks. "Hahaha why are you asking this? What do you think?", she said and was SMSing.

"Heey, I'm srry I used ur numba. I was realy afraid of tha guy, so I gave urs. I hope ur okay wiv it. Thnx", she SMSed the number of the capboy. "I think your 23 or something", Augustin said."Haha no, I'm just 21", Audrey said and turned right. "Shit I can't see the face of him, his cap is irritating me", she was thinking. "Hi, no it's ok, I can understand. Y is this stupid talkin this annoyin?", Audrey read the SMS. "Why are you laughing like this, what is so funny?", Augustin asks astonished. "No nothing", she said with a smile. "Actually I need to go, my busstop is here, I'll call you tonight babe, bye darling", he winked and went. "Yes he is gone, pff, what an annoying geezer is he", she said and looked at her right.

Thanks for reading, the next part will be coming soon! So keep an eye on the blog =D
xxxx

1 opmerking:

  1. thanks, i updated my blog-promotion list!

    lots of love,
    http://lisanne95.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...