Labels

woensdag 25 mei 2011

Pass or not Pass?

Hi everybody!
I didn't write a lot these days. It's because of the tests.
I'm now doing the highest level in holland's schoolsystem.
I'm in college doing the 4th year, and have to go to 2 years.
But I don't know if I would be able to pass.
My marks aren't that good, but I need to pass.
If I pass, I will be able to be with my friends and can graduate with them and go next year to ROME!
So... this is my aim..



It's not impossible for me to pass, but I need to have good grades..
So These are the weeks I need to show who I am..
In about 2 weeks the last exams will start..
So I have to work really hard..
I will tell you guys how it went, and if I am passed or not.
So guys, wish me some luck, support me!

thanks followers!

xxx Nis 

1 opmerking:

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...