Labels

vrijdag 8 april 2011

Nails!

Haaay everybody!
This is Nis! I'm going to tell you what I did today. I did a french manicure on my nails. I did my nails really carefully, and I'm going to tell you how.



I've got a manicure set [ the picture above ] : a white- , a transparant-, and a light rose nailpolish.
At first I shaped my nails good. After that did I stain my nails with the light rose nailpolish. When my nails were dry, did I put the white nailpolish on the edge of my nails. After that was dry I putted a clearcoat on my nails. Do you all want to see how it looks like? I took some pictures of my nails :

What do you all think? Is it beautiful or not? Did you all know how you have to put the French manicure on your nails? Did you all try it once? Or do you have to try it? Comments please!

xxxx

10 opmerkingen:

  1. it's really beautitul!
    i like it!
    kisses from xfashionbaby.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh i see that you're from the netherlands to!
    i follow you now also,
    kisses from xfashionbaby.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ja ziet er wel goed uit hoor :)

    (ps, eventjes opbouwende kritiek: kijk nog eens goed naar de zinsopbouw. Ook gebruik je/ soms 'had' verkeerd ;) )
    bijv.
    'I first had shaped my nails good'
    'I'm going to tell you today what I did'
    :
    'At first, I shaped my nails'
    'I'm going to tell you what I did today'
    (anders staat er: ik ga je vandaag vertellen wat ik heb gedaan ipv ik ga je vertellen wat ik vandaag heb gedaan)

    Sorry als je dit vervelend vindt, dan verwijder je mijn post maar ;) Was alleen aardig bedoeld!

    x
    ANPOVB

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Goed gelukt!

    xx Kim
    http://vintagemoustachegos365.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. oeh, leuk.
    Deel 8 van het verhaal staat op mijn blog.
    Kom lezen en laat je meeslepen.
    Xx Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ik doe eigenlijk nooit een french manicure,
    weet nu eigenlijk ook niet waarom :O
    Moet het misschien toch maar een keertje proberen ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wow, wat heb jij prachtige lange nagels!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...