Labels

dinsdag 26 april 2011

Sunglasses in the bathroom

Wow, we have got 6 new followers since yesterday! Hi everyone! :)

Today, I'll show you my outfit. I was a little late with taking pictures, so I had to do it inside...
I bought this dress in The Hague on Thursday, I went there with friends, it was lovely!
It was such a pity Nis couldn't go, because she had to work....
Anyway, take a look:


How do you like it? I'm sorry the setting is so weird, it's my bathroom xD.
As I said, I was late...
The weather was just LOVELY the last couple of days, so I took some pictures a few days ago:


I hope you like them, it made me feel like it was summer already.... mmm....

Have you done your 'summer shopping' already? What are your favorites this season? Let us know!

4 opmerkingen:

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...