Labels

donderdag 3 maart 2011

I'm walking on sunshine!

Have breakfast in the morning sun, go to the beach and swim in the warm sea, eat ice-cream everyday, don't you just LOVE the summer? Well, I do and I'm very looking forward to it. So, to warm up for it, take a look at some summer items!




Just a lovely beach-bag! Buy this at hm.com. It's just € 29,95! 

Sunglasses are definitely necessary, they finish off your outfit. The round model is now very fashionable, this one is from hm.com. It's only € 7,95!



Denim is thé new trend this season. It's not just jeans anymore, it's dresses, hats, jackets, whatever you like! I suppose you could even find denim socks if you'd search for them : ). This dress is also from hm.com.


If you think a denim dress is a bit too much, you can always go for these cute shorts. Note the lace! newyorker.de






Oow I just looooove flowers! This is (again) hm.com.



You'll rock the summer wearing these awesome shoes! There in black, too, if you think red is a little too much. But personally, I love this colour. And obviously I love hm.com too, because these are from that site aswell :) These are just € 29,95!

What are your summer favorites? Are you already looking forward to the long long holiday, or are you waiting for more snow? 
As for me, I'm going to enjoy this spring and I can't wait for the summer! I think Nis thinks the same way, hihi! "Haha yes I do", Nis





7 opmerkingen:

  1. de foto's doen het niet, jammer.
    was wel heel benieuwd =D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ik ben benieuwd naar de foto's want ze doen het niet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ik heb ze op een andere manier upgeload, werken ze nu wel? Ik hoop het, sorry hoor! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een leuke dingen! Normaal hou ik niet echt van wishlisten of kledings posts, maar op deze kleren (behalve de schoenen) ben ik smoorverliefd

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. love the last heels!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...