Labels

vrijdag 4 maart 2011

I love her and that's the begin of everything [Part 6]


"Ohmygod, why is it so difficult to have a chat with someone you really don't know, because you don't know what to say and what to talk about?", Audrey thinks while she was walking through a dark street next to Ryan. "So, you're going to the wedding. But to who are you related?", Audrey finally knows something to ask. "Uhm,, you know.. actually the bride is my sister", hesitated Ryan. "Oh okay", Audrey answers. "What? Is the girl the sister of him? So he is the son of the friend of my mum?

 So is he... no way.. it should be another brother or something. not him.. I should ask", Audrey thinks. "Do you have other sisters or brothers?". "Uhm.. no, only me and my sister", he answers. "No way, no way, I couldn't believe this. So I'm walking now next to a guy with whom I've played former, and means a lot to me? Why am I suddenly silent. I don't know what to do now. What did he do after I went? Why wasn't he there while I needed him. Is he mad at me now? Oh shit, I hate this all so much. Why do I had to go. Should I say it's me, the girl from his past, to him? No he shouldn't believe me at all. And if he believes, he would be mad at me. I don't want that, I want to know how he is now. If he is the same, or changed", she thinks.

"So do you have any brothers or sisters?", Ryan asks. "No, I'm the only girl", she answers. "Why is she suddenly so silent", he thinks and he looks at her. Audrey was looking down, because she didn't know what to say anymore. Suddenly she looks up, and meets his eyes. She blushes and looks away. "How long is this walk going to be, I don't know where that house is, but  I think he knows, she thinks. Do you know where that house is?". "Yeah, I was there once while they were having their engagement there. It was really cozy, because there were a lot of people, and a lot of youngsters were there too, a lot of Indians, but we did a lot of funny games together, and I hope it's like that while we are coming", he says.

I will write next time more, I have to post 1 thing, and have to learn and watch a movie after that, so I can't write that much, sorry guys! But thanks for reading, and wait and read the next part!

xxxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...