Labels

dinsdag 8 maart 2011

I love her and that's the begin of everything [Part 8]


Sorry people! I couldn't write yesterday a part, because I was learning for school. I had today much time so I wrote a big part for you all! :

"Ohmygod", Audrey thinks while she's in the house. She looks everywhere. "Ryan", she says. "Yeah?", he answers. "How big is this house? There are so many people! And so many children are playing here. This is soo chill!", Audrey says. "Yeah, when I came here for the first time, I was like you as well, looking at the people here, like I've never seen humans. I was so surprised!", Ryan says. "Haha, so your whole family is here? And the grooms family? What's his name, I forgot?", she asks. "His name is Surya. You know something.

my mum told me that while the preparations are going on the groom and the bride couldn't see each other. But that's too outdated. Nowadays the youngsters like us, will do funny games with the groom and the bride to let them be close. I really like this Indian style of wedding. I heard of my mum that the preparing is fun than the wedding, you know why?", he tells her. "No, why?", she asks. "If it is the day of the wedding, everyone would be stressing, that everything should be done as they think, but the preparing is always enjoyable", he says.

 "My son!! Did you arrive just now? No one did see it! Come in! Have you had your dinner?", Ryan's mum comes and hugs him. "Yeah mum, I have eat at home, mum this is Audrey", Ryan points at Audrey. "Uh, hi, ma", she says. "Ah, you're such a cute girl! Calling me ma, aww, I'm really touched", his mum tells emotional. Did you eat Rey?". "Yeah, my mum bake something for you", she says and searches in her bag. She grabs a small box and gives it to her. "Is it for me?", Ryan's mum asks. "Yeah it is for you", she says.

She opens it and sees a chocolate cake in a heart-shape with dark chocolate glaze over the cake. There is a small letter in it. Ryan's mum opens it and reads it : "Anu, Thanks for everything my dear, I hope I can at least take one day off  to come and see you and the wedding. I send my girl to you, take care of her. She will help you with everything.. love you.. your Nila". "Ahhh, thanks a lot to give me this. Actually I need to tell your mum that, but still you had to bear it. Thanks darling", she says and gives Audrey a big hug. Audrey looks over the shoulder with big eyes to Ryan. Ryan smiles, and Audrey smiles still shocked back.

"You know, kids. There aren't many rooms available. Some rooms are already booked. It sounds like a hotel, but actually this house is kind of a hotel. Hmm,, leave it. I think there were 4 rooms. But there have to come 3 families. So 1 is over. You know something. It is really full in the other rooms. Many people are sharing a room. Why don't you 2 share a room?", she questions and looks at them. Audrey and Ryan look at each other. "Uh, mum, come on, can't I sleep with you or something?", Ryan asks. "No, your sister, Maria is sleeping with me, and your dad too. It's a small room, so no Ryan. It's better if you accompany Rey", she says. "Ma, come on", he exclaims. "No Ryan, go, your room is above on the left side and the first one", forces Anu.  "Okay", he says and takes Rey to the room.

"Nila!", the mum of Ryan says. "Hey, Anu! How are you?", Nila says through the phone. "I'm fine. I know you're at home now, that's why I called. Your daughter is here. She's really cute! Looking like you. But you know what? I told my son and Rey to share a room", she says. "Ohmygod, no really? Ahh what are you planning?", Nila asks. "Nila come on, you know that we've planned before when they were children that they are going to marry. But we can't force them, that's why I do kind of things like this. Haha really funny? When we were going school it was soo fun haha", Anu says. "Yeah I know, hey I'm really tired of my work today, I'm going to sleep. It's already 11. Take care of her. Good night!", she says. "Good night!", Anu says and hangs up.

Thanks for reading! The next part will be coming soon! So keep an eye on the blog =D
xxxxx

1 opmerking:

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...