Labels

donderdag 31 maart 2011

H&M!

Hi everybody!
I, Nis, got 2 tests to go, and Lis, 3 tests to go, so we hope that you all wish us luck!
I'm going to show you, what I like of the new collection from the H&M shop..
Let's take a look! :

This dress is just €14,95! And it is so summerlooking!

This top is just €9,95, and it is in the black and pink color.
I like this cardigan really much. A soft color and so simpel! It's only €19,95..
I really love this summer jack.. On the H&M online webshop it is €39,95.. but I bought this jack for the half of that price.. Really nice right?

I really like this ringset! These 3 are a set of 6,95 euro!
And I like these sandals.. I like brown colored shoes,, and really for the summer ! I might buy these ones, let's see.. These are just €19,95..

So tell us what you like from my list of thingeys..

xxx thanks for reading! and I hope you will give a comment after reading or looking!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Aaai super lief ! Jullie ook echt leuk blog & super leuke post. Morgen ga ik nog naar de stad dus ook de H&M ! xx'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een leuke blog! Door jullie post krijg ik zo een zin om morgen naar de H&M te gaan :D

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Die ringen en schoenen zijn leuk!!!! Leuke blog heb je!

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...