Labels

zaterdag 26 februari 2011

Photo's

Helloo!
We went last Tuesday to a park and I, Nis, had my camera with me. I really like to experiment with my camera. And everytime I'm learning something new. This time Lis was with me, so I took some pictures of her :  

1.
We were hoping on sun that day. And we were lucky, I could take some pictures when the sun was shining on Lis face like this.

2.
We had in the park some branches and I thought it would be a perfect place. And like I thought, it is in the end a beautiful picture. I like the way Lis looks =D
3.
This is a good pose for the picture. I like this picture too.

4.
It was really cold outside. Like you can see the water was frozen. I wanted the water in my shot, so I thought to take this picture from above. And it got a beautiful perspective.

5.
This is also an amazing picture. <3

Which picture do you like? Do you have any comments, tips, things to say? You can mail us or leave a comment =D



1 opmerking:

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...