Labels

zaterdag 26 februari 2011

Fashion

It's time for some pictures of inspiring outfits for us.
Lets take a look!

I like this outfit of Nicole Richie. She's wearing Gladiator Sandals, Black Skinny Jeans, White top, Long Tan Cardigan, Black Fedora Hat, Black Ray Ban Aviators Glasses and some accesoires.


This is a really lovely outfit. She's wearing nice soft colours. Me and Lis likes soft colours. She's wearing boots, legging, a white op, leather jack, bag, necklace and fur

I really like this outfit. She's wearing a grey legging with a lichtbrown sweatherdress and a brown bag. I really like brown bags.

I hope that I can post some outfits of me next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...