Labels

zondag 27 februari 2011

I love her and that's the begin of everything [Part 2]

Yeah people this time I have a big piece for you. Enjoy!

"Oh my god, what a beautiful girl is she, Ryan thinks. So cute, she is shy and looking down, awww. Really lovely. On a way it's good it's crowded here, I could be close to her. But there is a space between us. I want a bit more people here, so that they are going to push everyone, and I could get a bit closer to her. I don't want to play with her or something. I like her, so I don't think I'm playing now. Come on people, do something for me... Or wait.. Why should I wait? I'm just going to get closer to her, I don't mind.

"Huh, why is he so close to me, I couldn't even breath!, Audrey thinks. All those stupid people are surrounding us, I couldn't go anywhere". Slowly Audrey looks up and meet his eyes again and looks away. "Why is he looking at me? I'm not even that beautiful, I think. He is really handsome, so why would he look at me?". Suddenly she felt a push in her back and she felt forward and hit Ryan and went to fall, but Ryan could grab her. "Uh.. thanks", Audrey says to him. "It's okay", he replies looking at her.

"Yes I could get the chance to touch her. She's really so cute, the way she looked again at me, with a kind of shock in her eyes. Really lovely. Should I say something to her? Ask her about something? Hmm.. I don't know." All of a sudden the crowd disappeared, just a few people were over. "Audrey Williams". "Oh I need to go now", thinks Audrey and goes to the door to do her audition. She sees a girl performing. "She's doing jazz. She's really good! Let's see what those judges are going to say. Haha, like I thought she's selected. Oh my god, I'm really nervous. I don't know if they like my hip-hop moves. I should do something. Let's go".  And she went to the middle of the stage.

 "Hi, I'm Audrey Williams, and I hope that you three like my dance". And she danced with confidence that she will let them show who she is, how good she can dance. "Okay, stop". And she stopped. "What's wrong, am I not doing it good?", she asks. "Actually many people thought that this musical is included with hip-hop, but we are looking for classic and jazz. We wrote it on our website, because the leaflets were already printed", the judge answered. "Oh I only had the leaflet, not the website. So I didn't know", she says. "Yeah we understand it, I'm sorry, you can go now".

"Ryan Wilson can come", the judge said. "Yeah we already called him, but he disappeared or didn't come", a girl said. "Huh, who would lose such a opportunity for a musical like this? Or did he also like me came for hip-hop?", Audrey was thinking. "Shit, that's soo bad! I was like her to come here for hip-hop, but like she said, I only saw the leaflet. She danced very good hip-hop. She's really good", Ryan thought while he was walking to the bus stop.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...