Labels

zaterdag 26 februari 2011

I love her and that's the begin of everything


"Oh my god, Audrey thinks. What's this? Why is it so crowded here? I didn't know that for a small dance audition comes this lot of people. This is such a small place for so many people. Why the heck am I alone here? I could have bring Ashley with me, but she was having her blind date which was arranged by Kayla. Kayla told me that this person was the one for Ashley. I don't know what Ashley is doing with him now, but what should I do now? I don't know when they are calling me". Audrey look around and sees a board. She's going there and reads what it says.

"We assume that everyone is present on time. We are calling everyone on the alphabet through the speaker. If you hear your name, you have to go through the door and have to go straight and take the last right door and do you audition".

"No! This is such a fucking shit! It's not fair, I'm coming in the end, with my stupid name : Audrey Williams, Audrey thinks. Woow it's now really getting crowded here, everyone is pushing and I can't go anywhere. You know I just stand here", she thinks. She's standing there looking down and waiting till she hears her name. She looks up and was straightly looking in a pair of brown chocolate colored eyes. She looks at the face of this person.

"It is a boy. He's tinted and his hair is dark brown, half long till his eyes and is slide to the left side. He's tall, I'm only coming till his shoulder. He's got a silver chain around his neck with a Yin-Yang pendant, she thinks. Oh no, I don't know what to do now, he's looking at me. Hmm, I should look down or something... He's wearing a light blue T-shirt, low jeans with K-swiss shoes. He has really got a nice style. Why am I so shy? What's going on? He is just a boy coming here to do audition that's it, what am I thinking? I should stop thinking.

Thanks for reading, the next part will be coming soon! So keep an eye on the blog =D
xxxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...