Labels

zaterdag 26 februari 2011

Random Pictures

I, Nis, made before some random pictures
that I want to share with you,
here are they :

This is the light of the candle in the darkness
This is a shot from some keys of my keyboard
This is a picture of a rose in a room.
This is one of my favourite chains
A shot of my beautiful peacock feathers
A close-up of a bit snow on a tree branch
This is a heart I made for my mum in the snow
This is the last picture of my holiday in Swiss

What do you think? Do you like these pictures or not? If you have any comments, tips, advise you can write us a message

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

We love comments. If you got questions, idea's or tips, we'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...